Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Star Wars VI and other details

So last night, I re-did my Star Wars 6 DVD backup as I was writing up my first example post. It occured to me that I could save other some hassle time by saving the SRT files that I create and make them available. This way, people could skip having to use SubRip if they wanted ot rip the same movie title I have in the same way.

So, I've made a new 'Recent SRT' where I'll put any SRT's I use from DVD's. SRT's are easily extracted from Blu-Rays, so I won't put those there unless there is something special I do with them.

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Star Wars SRTS! I've been trying to get the forced subtitles for these movies for a while with no success.....I don't suppose you have the srt for Star Wars 4- A New Hope.....that's the last one I need to complete my collection.

    ReplyDelete