Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Tool - TxMuxer

I used a new tool last night to finally accomplish a task that has been bugging me for almost a year. I've been trying to use free tools to combine the 2 halves of the extended edition Lord of the Rings movies into one long movie to play on my Windows Media Center.

I finally found the last tool that let me finish doing this. TsMuxer.

Of course, I needed to figure out the deinterlacing thing first, in RipBot264 in order accomplish this. Once I got that part figured out, TsMuxer easily, and quickly, joined the two .m2ts files created when I backed up each DVD.

Lovely.

I'm created a set of instructions for all the steps to convert the 2 DVD movies into one large AVCHD (.m2ts) movie. I've posted it here, under examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment