Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Forced Subs

I'm going to have to re-do Star Wars episodes 1 and 2, because I didn't know how to do the forced subs properly when I did them the first time. I also didn't really know how to use Ripbot264. They were among the first movies that I backed up.

That said, I'm still annoyed.

To help, I found this (clearly incomplete), online spreadsheet linked off TheGreenButton, that is a list of movies that contain forced English subtitles. Some even have notes with regards to what manner they are 'forced' in the movie. (seperate track, forced tag, embeded in video, etc..)

Admittedly, its not a perfect list, but it has some of the more popular recent titles and seems to be relativly actively maintained, at least as far as is indicated on the TheGreenButton. (It is apparently open for public editing as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment